Bachelor of Technology
B.E./B.Tech. IC Engineering program is a 4 years long Undergraduate Level course. The 4 years’ duration is divided into 8 semesters. In each semester, different sets of subjects are introduced. Some subjects may be recurring ones, appearing in more than one semester. The first two semesters will contain common Engineering subjects only. Along with theoretical part, practical lab sessions also play a crucial part, when it comes to this B.E./B.Tech program. The field of IC is closely related to creating and maintaining Control systems, control processes, automated systems, calibration of automated systems etc. It h got elements of electronics engineering, bit of software and programming, electrical systems, robotics, mechatronics engineering etc in it.
B.E , B.Tech Branches Direct Admission
|Mechanical Engineering||Civil Engineering||Computer Engineering||Electronics & Telecommunication||Information Technology|
|Electrical Engineering||Chemical Engineering||Production Engineering||Petroleum Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
ME M.Tech Branches Direct Admission
|VLSI Embedded System||Mechatronics||Control System||Machine Design||Digital System|
|Design Engineering||Communication Network||Environmental Engineering||Heat Power Engineering||Manufacturing Automation|
|Microwave Engineering||Planning Engineering||Automotive Engineering||Physical Metallurgy||Project Management|
|Signal Processing||Structural Engineering||Technical Engineering||Thermal Engineering||Construction Management|
|Town & Country Planning||Biomedical Instrument||Wireless Communication||Instrumentation Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering|
To pursue B.E./B.Tech. Instrumentation and Control Engineering, a student must have completed 12th Science stream schooling with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized Board. To take part in the professional courses admission process, a student must also have appeared for state and/or national level entrance examination also.
Scopes of Engineering
Ample amounts of job opportunities are available in front of Graduates in both Government as well as Private Sector. The advantage that IC Engineers have on their side is that there is relatively lesser number of Graduates coming out of Colleges each year (IC branch), when compared to other Engineering branches. This results in low competition for job posts, which ultimately helps Graduates land good jobs fast. Manufacturing units, Electronics Industries, Robotics and Automation sector are the prime recruiters. Graduates may also start up their own venture and develop control systems for Industries. Working as an Independent consultant is another option available in front of Graduates.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BE AN ENGINEER
- Engineers work to solve global problems such as world hunger, clean water, protecting the environment and improving the quality of everyday life.
- Engineering allows you to use your creativity every day.
- Engineering gives you the chance to collaborate with other professionals such as lawyers, doctors, government officials, scientists, statisticians and more.
- Engineering is a global endeavor, frequently affording the opportunity for travel.
- Engineers have the opportunity for rapid advancement in their companies.
- Engineers frequently have a high level of responsibility and autonomy in their positions
- Engineering salaries remain high.
- Engineering degrees provide excellent preparation for other professional degrees such as medicine, law or business.
- While working as a scientist frequently requires advanced degrees, engineers are very employable with a bachelor’s degree.
- Engineering has more impact on the world than any other profession.
If You Want To Get Direct Admission In BTech Top Colleges Then Feel Free To Contact Us